Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    10 July 2011

    Jaslyn's DSLR!

    IMG_0106

    Went to Haji Lane, Bugis Street, Flea market at *SCAPE, Clarke Quay and two different branches of Kinokuniya, ALL WITHIN A DAY! Didn't take (much) photos with my iPhone because I was hooked on Jaslyn's DSLR (she has an ULTRA WIDE ANGLE LENS as well, with a lens hood or something. Sticks out like a sore thumb to protect the camera)

    Loads of nice photos taken! She will be cropping and doing general edits (although there really is no need, but she insists due to "photographer's pride" lol) Will update with the photos after it's done! (:

    I took a lot of photos with the DSLR it's super fun! :D Weeeeeeee~

    Anyway, vote for your favourite and one lucky voter each week stand to win a :

    1) A Seinheiser Headphone plus
    2) A pair of entry pass to PEEL FRESH 98.7 Birthday Party !

    No comments:

    Post a Comment