Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    24 July 2011

    I've missed a couple of Fashion Fridays whoops.

    And hence I shall make it up today by posting girly stuff that most girls would like (repetitive mode today booooo)

    The following are from minimaos (saw Xiaxue post a link so I went to take a look. This is NOT an advertorial by the way. It's been a million years since I did one.) I have zero interest in purchasing the good cause they're way too expensive. I sought for alternatives which are similar, except at a fraction of the price.

    Just thought that the rich readers (alliteration!) out there may be interested. (:

    photo

    Liz Lisa Spring Kago basket (priced at around 90 SGD)




    photo
    Mini Fox priced at SGD 56

    These are the kind of stuff that you WILL go crazy if it's stained by someone else and stay mad at yourself for an hour if you were the culprit.

    So yes, not for clumsy me. Besides I am not a fan of the basket cause it's too bulky and fat and it'll keep hitting my hip if I were to carry it. It only looks good when it rests on the ground. As for the Mini Fox, it's undeniably cute but sadly not practical for me cause it's a tiny sling bag thingy. And I prefer bigger bags (alliteration again! And there's alliteration within the parenthesis so cool.) actually.

    Alright! I think I posted like, three posts today? I really should be doing my homework.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment