Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    30 July 2011

    I CAN HAZ CUTE BAGS (and photos of cute korean girls)


    Can't choose between the bird or the dog. The panda and hello kitty will get dirty cause they're white so yeap (speaks practical me)

    And I choose some of the prettier pictures of korean girls also!





    Think the first and last ones are the prettiest. (: (Are they the same person?) Their eyes are like, HUMONGOUS. So blessed.

    Reblogged from Tumblr (K-fashion) ~

    5 comments:

    1. hey i just wanna ask.. whose the girl in the first photo? she's so cute!!!^__^

      ReplyDelete
    2. wanna ask the first girl her full name. please answer me i beggng you :(

      ReplyDelete
    3. not sure about blessed, more like large contacts...

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hm. Not sure if that's real. I mean all of the girls was really pretty, but I think it's plastic surgery :) Cause it's almost impossible to have a really big eyes like that :) No offense, i'm just saying.

      ReplyDelete