Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    04 July 2011

    Hmm... Food...

    IMG_0090

    Belated Father day's cake (yes I recognise the "happy birthday" decoration)


    IMG_0091


    Paper and roti prata! The former is ultra buttery and sugary (read:SINFUL) And it's a lot more expensive as well...


    IMG_0092

    IMG_0026

    IMG_0025


    Oh by the way, I just won a book! It's One Day by David Nicholls. (: So I'm going to finish reading What the Dog Saw by Malcolm Gladwell, then read One Day, followed by Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown (since his The Lost Symbol was AWWWEEEESOOOOOME) and Digital Fortress by Dan Brown also, then it'll be The portrait of Dorian Gray (if nobody borrows it, but now that I mention it it'll prolly be borrowed away so...) and Paper Towns by John Green (PLEASE DON'T BORROW THIS FROM JURONG WEST LIBRARY)


    Anyway, I'll work on the book reviews so that you people can read the better ones all right? (: Stay tuned~

    No comments:

    Post a Comment