Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    02 July 2011

    Fashion Friday: Floral, lace, bow, cut up back.

    IMG_0022





    IMG_0019

    IMG_0016



    This is the top that I've bought via an online shopping site. (: It wasn't exactly what I thought it would be, but close.



    The thing about online sites is that you can never trust what they put up there unless you're stick thin.



    Really! The models are all thin and pretty (and covered with an unimaginable layer of make-up.) Plus photos are photoshopped such that the colours look nicer than what it actually is. Plus the material isn't always what you have in mind. It may be translucent (ultra thin) and when they say "soft cotton" they actually mean "stretchable and figure hugging" So yeap. You can never trust what they say.



    Most of the free size would suit people around... My size? Better if they're skinnier of course. But if your body ratio is around 5:5 or worse still, 6:4, it'll end up being SUPER long and the shirt will cover your entire butt. Not good.



    Furthermore, you really have to understand that some clothes are just NOT FOR YOU. The style is off although it looks really nice and everything. But remember, not everyone can wear rompers or pull off a dress for that matter. You have to picture yourself actually WEARING the shirt or pants or dress or overalls, whatever.



    Yeap! Don't fall prey to the pretty photos! And limit your budget of course, for most of you reading are students. (:


    P.S: Try to pick dresses or shirts when purchasing clothes online, cause they're less likely to go wrong. (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment