Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    13 July 2011

    Clarke Quay + Bugis

    IMG_0107

    IMG_0099

    IMG_0101

    IMG_0103

    IMG_0104

    IMG_0105

    Here're the noob photos taken with my noob phone. Jaslyn has yet to update her professional ones so just patronise the uglier pictures for now alright! (: Have already editted the contrast and brightness, that's the best it can turn out.

    So anyway, check this out:

    CA1
    Math: U
    Econs: A

    MYE
    Math: A
    Econs: U

    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!!?!? Boo. I'll be getting back my linguistics paper (tried a new approach at arguing. Am unsure how it'll turn out.) and literature paper back tomorrow. AAAAAAAH.

    P.S: I got a C for General Paper's comprehension. Boo once more. Fluctuating like crazy I don't even know what's my standard or expected grade!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment