Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    24 July 2011

    10 Promises To My Dog

    What I'm reading now: Digital Fortress by Dan Brown (scanned through A Room of One's Own by Virginia Woolf cause my literature teacher mentioned it. Hate it.)
    What I'm doing: Talking to Sam via MSN (he comes online once every 6 months for 5 minutes or something) and waiting for Dad to come home with zap chai beng!


    Just watched this really old Japanese movie. The plot is pretty terrible to be honest. it's all filled with the girl's high pitched voice saying 'SO-KEE-S' (The dog's name is Socks.) which is ultra annoying.

    I'm just watching it cause the dog's so adorable and fluffy!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment