Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    16 June 2011

    Tracksuits look cool.

    Anyway, I've posted this on Facebook and I'll do it here. Because I think it's cool that the thought suddenly struck me!





    Math is not entirely applicable and logical. Look:





    1+3 = 4


    4 = 1+3





    You eat food, you shit shit. But you don't shit food when you eat shit.





    :D




    So anyway, yesterday was the rare LUNAR ECLIPSE! It supposedly happened between 3am to 5am (and traces of it were still present at 6am) But nooo it rained so eveyrthing was cloudy and blur. Not-so-cool.




    I slept at 3am though, couldn't wait anymore my eyelids were shutting. So yeap. The 2nd lunar eclipse will be somewhere in 2018, and I'll be 24 years old (perhaps getting married and turning into an aunty. Boo.)


    Anyway! The following photos are all taken during Budding Writers League: Superheroes origin, a three day camp. (: Met some cute sec1s and felt ooooooold. (They are fans of SHINee. Super hardcore.)





    IMG_9393

    IMG_9392

    IMG_9391



    I drew it all! :D Many people coloured heh.



    IMG_9389


    IMG_9388
    IMG_9387

    IMG_9386



    And yes, food triumphs all. :D





    P.S: I've been watching SNSD's Horror Movie Factory (via Youtube) It's quite nice. (: (on episode 5 now. Yes I know I should be studying since Mid-Years is in less than 2 weeks time!) There're hilarious moments and of course, scary ones. I think the producers really did a great job of setting up the scenes, which look kind of costly as well.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment