Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    27 June 2011

    Really should be studying but meeeeeh.

    IMG_0011

    IMG_0007

    IMG_0047

    IMG_0048



    Just some pictures. Stay tuned for this week's Fashion Friday though, I just bought this floral + lace + shredded back shirt online that looks gorgeous but is super duper cheap! :D



    So anyway, I've been reading a lot. I'm gonna post up a reading list on my blog so that potential interested parties can have a go at them. (: So yeap. I actually conjured the list (with reference to online suggestions that I googled lol, so nerdy I know.) but I'm not sure if the books are genuinely awesome. Will post up a mini review after I've read the books so at least you guys know if they're good or otherwise. Won't spoil the book, don't worry. SO yeap, stay tuuuuned. :D



    So far it's

    - Animal Farm (play version)

    - The Diary of Amos Lee (Girls Guts Glory)

    - Precautionary tales for grandparents, Some of which may be read to the young for their moral improvement by James Muirden (it's all poems but some are really good. The best part? THEY ALL RHYME!)

    - Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol

    - (Am starting on) What the Dog Saw by Malcolm Gladwell


    P.S: I hope you noticed the gradient.


    All the above are pretty good reads except the second one (I mean, I'm 17.. So.)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment