Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    13 June 2011

    Pre-U Seminar 2011 (Ben 10, Yam Ah Mee)

    Pre-University Seminar 2011. (:

    (imagine that the following chunk of words are engraved in stone!)

    Dear Ben 10,

    Hi! It has been a long time (actually it isn't very long if you think about it logically) since we've met! Thank you Ben 10, for making the camp such an enjoyable one! Thank you for being a humorous bunch. I really enjoyed the late night Werewolf game and the funny chats and the hanging out and the laughs!

    Also, I made a lot of non-Chinese friends! (Chinese school~) Awesome people!

    You guys made my omg-I'm-so-tired-I'm-going-to-faint breakfasts great, and the boringlxxectxxxures fun! (Esp Ryan and Benjamin!) I miss the larva lamp as well. Also, I think my mind was a tad corrupted from the onslaught of vulgarities during Werewolf. Speaking of which, I think Abhiram has learnt his lesson to prioritise love! :D
    (inserts giant glittery heart that expands and shrinks like that of The Powerpuff Girls)

    It's nice that we're (some?) staying in touch through Twitter and Facebook hee. Stay awesome! And really it has been fuuuuuuuun!

    Thank you Sarah and Jiayu as well, for accompanying for the first night, having maggie mee together and forgetting the chopsticksssss) Eugene! Thanks for being Jack Neo and hahahaha EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN'. Thanks for being ultra funny. And Farah! Thanks for swearing on your _____ and being such a dear.

    SLOs! Thanks for being so patient! Sorry that we were uncontactable for some time. :S Chicken Little, Novo and Steven!

    I actually had a lot to say but my mind blanked out. (-.-)

    Took a lot of photos, so here they are!



    IMG_9301

    IMG_9318

    IMG_9331

    IMG_9334

    IMG_9335

    IMG_9336

    IMG_9337

    IMG_9339

    IMG_9343

    IMG_9346

    IMG_9350

    IMG_9352

    IMG_9353

    IMG_9355

    IMG_9356

    IMG_9359

    IMG_9362

    IMG_9366

    IMG_9375

    IMG_9373

    IMG_9378

    IMG_9358

    IMG_9314

    IMG_9315

    IMG_9309

    IMG_9311

    As some of you know, the bottom photos are that of my school mates heh. Cute bunch of people!

    Thanks Ben 10! :D

    LALALALALALALLALALAL, good luck studying! EXAMS EXAMS EXAMS!

    3 comments:

    1. woah!! touched man!!! xD...... YOU WERE AWESOME URSELF!!! actually, if any of us were missing from ben 10... the experience and fun would have been way way different so yea... thank god.. ben 10 is formed by US!! ^^

      ReplyDelete
    2. i swear on my _____ that ben 10 is the awesomest grp i can ever ask for :DDD

      ReplyDelete
    3. T.T
      thx vanessa

      omg,looking at the photos,now i rly miss ben 10


      btw,why am I Novo???

      ReplyDelete