Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    04 June 2011

    Out to watch KungFu Panda 2!

    The show's cute! Don't worry, no spoilers whatsoever. I cried while watching it though, yeap.






    Took a couple of photos while waiting for the movie to start (My uncle gave me 2 Shaw movie tickets hee)






    IMG_9229




    IMG_9230

    IMG_9240

    IMG_9241



    Beard Papa~! (Or was it Papa beard? Papa bread? Forgot.) Super duper creamy and puffy and milky (?) Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaise! But really expensive though. :S




    IMG_9242



    Caramel 75% sweet. THIS SUCKS seriously waste my money! And it's 60% ice so I'm paying a lot of money for a tiny cup of drink, which once again I shall emphasize, TASTES SUPER BAD.






    IMG_9247



    Chewy Junior!




    IMG_9251



    Fried mushrooms from Shilin. But the Taiwan one is really 10000 times better.




    IMG_9268

    IMG_9294


    IMG_9270

    IMG_9271

    IMG_9272

    IMG_9273

    IMG_9278

    IMG_9279


    There're a few more photos (shall upload tomorrow) Anyway I'm back from Pre-University Seminar (WHICH WAS FUN!) will upload the pictures another day! Also, Mr Ya Ah Mee praised me! (my question actually. BUT STILL!) It's not a long praise BUT HE'S MY IDOL lol. YAYE! :D Madeheaps of friends! Will give it a proper blog psot another day. (:


    Is it possible to upload Facebook photos onto bloger...? :( I tried but it wouldn't work eh. As in, I clicked on my photo such that it'll expand. Then there's this unique photo link at the html bar and I C&P it onto Blogger's image uploader but noooooooooo IT WOULDN'T WORK. :( Any kind souls willing to help?

    P.S: I have absolutely ZERO mood to start on my homework, much less revise... Howhowhowhowhow? And 6th and 7th June are the lessons already oh my.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment