Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    11 June 2011

    Nomnoms from Korea

    IMG_9394

    IMG_9395


    They taste like wang wangs! Except waaaaaaaaaaaay prettier!


    Speaking of which, (actually there's no link but I just got reminded of this) I've read heaps of books lately (due to my sudden adoration for books) Some of which I simply scanned through cause it got boring.


    The book of a thousand words by Shannon Hale. (Boring maximum.)


    Chicken Soup for the Singaporean soul by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen and Leong Ching (don't like the way it's written although I know it's deliberate)


    Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen (hate it, scanned through)


    And yesternight, I finished Anne Frank and the Children of the Holocaust by Carol Ann Lee. Am super sad after reading EVERYONE HAS TO READ THAT. :( A good followup would be The boy in striped pajamas. I watched the movie and cried. :(


    And I'm still one eighth through Lee Kuan Yew's Hard Truth to keep Singapore going. It's quite interesting actually, although Lee Kuan Yew didn't quite answer all the questions.


    I keep reading so much that I've yet to start on my homework or revisioooooooooooooooon. And I know I've been whining about it yet continue to laze about. And Mid years examination is in 2 weeks time HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment