Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    07 June 2011

    "No man can think clearly when his fists are clenched." -George Jean Nathan

    IMG_9276

    IMG_9275

    IMG_9274

    IMG_9295

    My fringe is currently undergoing the too-short-to-be-swept-to-one-side-and-too-long-to-be-straight-bangs phase. I intend to keep it longer so it'll be easier to pin up in school. (:

    So anyway, I have yet to start on revision at all and I am weirdly irked and a tad stressed over that. But I still feel lazy and nua, so I'll prolly start on Thursday onwards. On a brighter note, I sort of read 3 books (skipped through the boring parts) over the holidays, and have attended 2 camps so it's meaningful thus far. (:


    Just watched Pirates of the Carribean on stranger tides. Spoiler alert, highlight the bottom at your own risk.

    WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED TO THE MERMAID AND THE GUY! I believe that the mermaid ate him up. I mean yes, she adores him so much that she shed a tear of joy solely due to him. BUT! One must recognise that different people have different ways of expressing love. Maybe to her, gobbling him up means love, and this is her method of "saving" him? Since they eat their supposed mates during mating season.

    Or she just bring him all the way down to the deep ends of the water to the fountain of youth (since she could swim there previously and hand Jack Sparrow the 2 cups) and cry and stuff. Maybe there isn't a need for 2 cups if the mermaid is present.

    Oh a side note, the mermaids are super pretty! Too bad they had to act all crazy and bitchy. :( Gorgeous girls!

    Okay, on a side note, click this link if you wish to vote for the cutest! It's a churpchurp thing. Nevermind if you don't know. (:

    Alright! I'll be meeting a cartoonist (WOOOOOOOOAH) tomorrow cause it's part of the "Superhero" Writing camp (3 days by the way, but it's not a residential camp.) Will be heading to Bukit Merah community library tomorrow for the final day of the camp! (: The people there are all in secondary and primary school though, I feel quite old.

    P.S: George Yeo running for president... Why can't Yam Ah Mee do that instead. :(

    No comments:

    Post a Comment