Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    22 June 2011

    Colourful hair.

    IMG_9436


    IMG_9437



    I think dark brown suits me. May dye my hair after A levels as a mark of YAYE I'M DONE WITH MY A LEVELS HAHAHAHAHA! But it's way too early to fantasize about it now. I have to finish revising Economics and Literature within four days!



    So anyway, besides the usual laziness, I have another excuse that is distracting me from my study! Good news! (that came just half an hour ago or so!)



    I've been selected (along with 9 or 10 budding writers) to publish in a book with short storieeees! :D EXCITED EXCITED EXCITED! The meeting for this "Book Project" will be on this Friday, WHICH IS IN TWO DAYS TIME, WHICH IS ALSO TOW DAYS AWAY FROM THE INCEPTION OF MY MID YEAR EXAMINATIONS!



    How to concentrate! I'm actually really excited heh. Will be heading down for the 1 hour meeting at their office (all the way at Dhoby Ghaut's Peace Centre oh my goodness) on Friday! I'm actually quite afraid that it may not be what I imagined it to be, maybe I won't be actually writing the story or it will be heavily editted? I DON'T KNOW THAT'S WHY I HOPE THE MEETING WILL FILL ME IIIIIN! (: Will tell you guys of the results when I know! :D


    Why does all the good stuff happen during the exam period uh? :( Otherwise it will be more relaxing in a sense.

    This may seem very noob to you I know. Like it's not MY books but just a short story with a bunch of other people, 10 other people to be exact. But I'm really excited! :D It might not be grand but I'm really excited and I have been typing "Excited" for like a million times (which is an exaggeration I know!)



    Plus I've signed up for an internship with a new company as a writer! Most probably won't get in since I've yet to complete my A levels plus I don't know how to translate from Korean to English or Japanese to English. But still! Who knooooows. :D Signing up won't hurt. Maybe all the others who signed up are secondary school folks then I would have an advantage. Yeap I can dream on but aiya!


    LALALALALALALALA~ BYEBYEEEEEEE! WILL BE STUDYING AT THE LIBRARY (not the school's) WITH JASLYN TOMORROOOOOW! (: Then the day after will be the meeting! WEEE~ :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment