Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    08 June 2011

    The 2 comic creators!

    IMG_9408

    Side note: Just watched Untamed Uncut. You know the crocodile tamers in Thailand? How they would place their head or hands in the crocodile's mouth? This tamer failed and his hand was twisted off.

    Crocodiles would first bite the enemy, then proceed to rotate like crazy (go youtube this if you don't get it) That poor chap's arm was literally twisted away, and he's bleeding like crazy oh my gosh.

    He said (all smiles) that he saw 2 pieces of bones or something sticking out from his arms, then he twisted them back in place (?!?!?!?!?!?!) and ran out. (?!?!?!?!?!)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment