Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    29 May 2011

    Photo overload!

    I'll be heading for a Pre-University Seminar, which is a 5 day camp. Thus I'll leave you peple with heaps of photos! Sorry if I've psoted them before, I have a bad memory.


    So anyway, there's internet available there so I'll probably be updating via Facebook or Twitter. So yeap, follow me if you wish. (:


    Oh! I just finished planning my entire June holidays (with revision and homework) but it seems as though there's zero playtime, (and I've yet to even add in my PW timeslots) and that has always been untrue for me. :O I'm already lagging behind my schedule by a day since I'm supposed to e-mail enquiries to a teacher of mine cause she forgot about my consultation slot. And here I am blogging.


    (-.-)


    Okay photos!



    IMG_9151


    It looks cute, but I don't like sour donuts. Donuts are meant to be sweet and a tad bitter, but mostly all creamy and puffy. NOT sour.



    IMG_9150

    IMG_9148

    I actually prefer the donuts from.. What's this called again. Chewy Junior yeap. Cause they taste better and are more bitable (?) than J.CO's. But it's so small and expensive! Consider the cost of making one (ignoring the fixed cost like rental)


    IMG_9146

    IMG_9071
    IMG_9145

    IMG_9144


    The above is purely coincidental. And I must emphasize that cause it's way cooler when things happen naturally. Jaslyn was scooping and talking to me, and I went "OMG SMILEY FACE!" This is the porridge at KFC by the way.



    IMG_9143


    Kites. My Dad has loads.



    IMG_9137

    IMG_9138

    Onions taste sweet after boiled. Intriguing.


    IMG_9218


    It's not koala bear. Just koala. And the above is Mengying's bookmark!




    IMG_9019


    Sailor buttons!



    IMG_9004

    IMG_9094


    I look like a maid here (?) And yes that's Bubbles. She's cute.



    IMG_9098

    IMG_9121


    Little balls all stuck together. Crunchy maximum!


    Alright, I shall sleep soon, after I do a page from my 1100 words you need to know book. I wrote it in red cause the book's mostly red, and red is a nice colour. I think the way I type nowadays is kinda strange. The phrasings are all simplified and stuff, which is weird. I would also like to add that I'm random and I think I'll score pretty well for GP (not the comprehension part though). Whenever I think I'll do well, I won't. And that's bad.


    So anyway, that book is super fun I'm starting week 4 already lol. I keep forgetting the previous words though, as previously mentioned, I've a very bad memory.


    (inserts nerdy smile)


    Okay, I'll continue snacking on Cadbury (Top Deck) and sleep in a while. Till then, I'll be updating via Twitter or Facebook hee.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment