Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    14 May 2011

    Macbeth, at Fort Canning Park

    TO ALL YEAR 5 GUYS READING THIS:

    PLEASE APPROACH ME (TEXT, CALL, IN PERSON, MSN) if you're keen on joining Shooting Club! (:


    IMG_9168

    IMG_9162

    IMG_9165

    Got lost while trying to find Fort Canning Centre. Ran like an insane women (with Jaslyn) to the play. Perspiring inside out. Her friends kindly booked us a seat in the middle (YAYE!) Cool play, the head at the end was pretty hilarious though. :P That was about it. :D


    Ended at 10.30pm, reached home at 12 or so? And I hate buses and MRTs when it's crowded. It's warm and I can't sit. Traffic jams are crazy I hate them. I shall triple my appreciation for Dadyd when he drives me around! :D


    Alright! I really have to start on my pile (actually it's like, 1 inch of readings and a lot of stuff to do. Not a pile, but it feels so.)


    P.S: Fiiiiiiiiinally finished allocating stuff and organizing the shooting trials! :D 9 whole stations lol. HURRAY!

    P.P.S: My PW group! (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment