Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    27 May 2011

    Fashion Friday: Random mix

    Before I begin, let me just apologise for the puny little pictures towards the end. I don't know about you, but I dislike blogs with tiny photos.

    I don't quite have a theme for this week, just browsed through quite a lot of sites and took out some of the nicer stuff. Enjoy. (:















































    Credits: Monoxious, KisforKani, SeaofShoes, Lookbook




    Yeap, that's about it. (:




    Today marks the end of GP paper (which went pretty okay actually. When I think things are okay they typically turn out otherwise) and the start of the holidays! Half of it is occupied by school commitments (5 day Pre-U Seminar camp which I hope will be fun, CIP and a couple of lessons) And I feel so lazy to hang out (although I'll be heading to East Coast Park tomorrow)




    I'm also devoting time to read (just borrowed Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen, looks really boring though. We also have to read Hard Truths to keep Singapore going which are basically interviews with Mr Lee Kuan Yew. Have always loved that old guy. (:




    And of course, revision for the tests which are - BAM! - immediately after the June "holidays". How delightful. I actually don't mean to sound sarcastic, I think it's rather delightful cause it'll force me to study (possibly during the final week of the holidays) and I'll get the test over and done with so that I can play, while the thought of promos haunt me in the process.




    Despite sounding so concerned over my studies, I'm gradually realising that I'm not. When I'm tired, a little tired, I stop doing my work and play. This keeps me sane but probably wouldn't get me good grades. Oh well. Daddy says that he wants a sane child, not a crazy one after all that workload so yeap!




    I've also realised that I only read, which isn't exactly demanding since it's kind of fun. I haven't touched math and economics for ages cause I didn't want to confuse GP with all that equation stuff. It doesn't match.




    The holidays shall be a fruitful time and I really really really hope that I won't slack. And I have this feeling that I can dream on. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~




    I want to type more so that I can finish using the colour gradient. In case you haven't realised by now, there're different shades of colours.




    Which is pretty cool.




    Mrs Tan is quitting the teaching profession and I wrote a letter in which I'll give it to her before she goes. (: I'll buy her a little gift if my wallet allows.




    I think that a lot of teachers are super stressed out cause they're too nice. I like Miss Lim (Econs) a lot, she's nice and good at teaching. :D There are some teachers who wish to evade consultations though, oh sigh.




    BYE!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment