Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    06 May 2011

    Fashion Friday: Cuffs

    I.
    LOVE.
    OWLS.
    LIKE.
    CRAZY.
    SERIOUSLY.

    So adorable! And the eyes, that cute feathery body lol. :D

    I personally like the look of cuffs cause it's bigger and more... Solid, in a sense that it covers a whole chunk of your hand and makes you look like some warrior. And it can save your life if someone throws a frisbee at you.

    But it's kinda... Not-very-comfortable since Singapore's really hot (ESPECIALLY THESE MONTHS) so yeap. Plus you can only wear a cuff, that's all. Whereas if you wear like, multiple accessories, you can stuff a whole range (choose the more compaitable ones la) and watch them dangle heh.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment