Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    22 May 2011

    "Everyday is a gift, that's why it's called the present."

    IMG_9034

    IMG_9033

    IMG_9035
    The above are a couple of photos taken at Bottle Tree park near Khatib MRT station. (You can apparently go prawning there, I'm guessing it's pretty expensive.)

    The place has a scenic view (Didn't take a lot of photos of the place, my phone can't capture it's vibrancy), fresh air, and even fat mosquitoes awaiting to pounce on you at any time.

    I think I've posted the below photo before, but oh well.

    IMG_9029

    IMG_9106
    And patapon is cute! The little creatures are adorable and the songs make my nod in sync lol.

    P.S: I hope you spot the obvious pun in the title.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment