Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    09 May 2011

    Because I will always fight alongside U.

    IMG_8387

    IMG_8386

    IMG_8374


    Hey people! :D

    Being the ever so lifeless me, I've started playing Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town once more lol. Don't bother reading on if you didn't play this game before cause you won't understand half of the chunk.

    So... Somehow I can only choose to be a guy (?) and I'm currently trying to woo Ellis the nurse (before the 4th year else she'll marry the doctor. And I'm still at a purple heart) and this chicken farmer girl called Poupuli or Pupoula or something. (It's the one with long purplish pink hair) I'm only going after her cause she likes eggs and apples (which I have, aplenty.)

    I've 3 chickens and 1 chick currently. I can't buy a cow cause they're not selling it (?) It's currently winter and I like dashing about cause I'll leave foot prints all over the place like how I leave footprints on the sandy beaches in Pokemon. :D

    P.S: I HAVE YET TO START ON MY LITERATURE GRADED ASSIGNMENT WHICH IS DUE TOMORROW.
    P.P.S: Going to Fuji Xero Towers to get my goodie bag. Hope it's worth the trip.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment