Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    04 May 2011

    AWESOME BUT EXPENSIVE

    IMG_9132

    IMG_9133

    Then again, what isn't?

    So anyway, there're people currently speaking at the void deck area, trying to get our votes. And this has been ongoing for days, I'm not even sure of the exact time frame cause it seems habitual for me hear random sentences being uttered (not very convincingly though... It's kind of like a "boring routine boring routine" monotonous tone.)

    Oh, and I prefer Coffee Bean over Starbucks because COFFEE BEANS TASTE BETTER. And the die-hard fans of Starbucks must be protesting while beating their chests like Gorillas.

    P.S: The above (COMBOS snack) is not worth the money despite it's awesome-ness. It gets kind of meeeeh after the 5th bite.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment