Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    06 April 2011

    The workload in JC makes Secondary School a joke.

    IMG_8097


    IMG_8100


    IMG_8104


    Will be posting up Taiwan photos in time to come. Didn't take a lot though cause it's really cold and my fingers freeze whenever I have to remove them from my gloves or pocket.


    The above is Xi Men Ding in the late afternoons. (Yeap, should be Xi Men Ding if I'm not mistaken heh.) Alright.


    Hannah Montana is playing right now (television's behind my laptop) and I find the show weird. They artificially add laughter to the background which is really annoying. Okay bye people, interesting posts will be up soon so bear with the boring ones for the time being! (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment