Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    21 April 2011

    What I've been doing (that may cure your boredom)

    Sheldon! :D


    It's pretty intellectual in a funny way. Not those will-grow-smarter-after-watching kinds, but it's just amusing. Watch it! :D



    I don't really like this though. Judgement made after watching the first episode by the way. And I'm afraid of popping champagnes too. Just like how I'll squint when I open a can of coke. Yes it's true, I'm a tad afraid HEH.



    Family Guy is uploading heaps of new episodes. Futurama still hasn't got a new season coming up. The Simpsons is getting unfunny, and I've been imitating Nelson's "HAHA" pretty often nowadays.



    Tomorrow's Good Friday, then comes the weekend (HAPPINESS) whereby I'll have to spam homework and attempt to find joy in doing so (insert Nelson's HAHA) Till then, stay tuned for Fashion Friday! (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment