Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    25 April 2011

    Stuff that you may wanna check out.

    #1. For those who're interested in dance,


    Check thisthisthis out. Only for those who're 18 and above though. Just in case you're wondering why you gotta be above 18, I guess it's prolly due to the "20 sexy go-go dancers" whatever that means. You basically stand to win VIP Passes to Amnesia Ibiza (a dance music club and production). Here's the relevant information in case you want to sign up. (:


    To mark Amnesia Ibiza's Asian debut, SingTel is giving 3 winners the chance to each take 20 of their friends along with them for FREE. What's more, you and your friends will be invited to the exclusive SingTel VIP booth at Amnesia Ibiza and be treated like royalty during Asia's dance party of the year! The top 3 individuals with the most number of validated referrals will win the competition.

    You gotta sign up through this link though.





    #2. For those who have nothing better to do and wishes to prank their friends,



    Click this link over here and upload your friend's photo. Then add pimples to their faces HAHAHAHA, okay lame but quite fun! Anyway you can chekc out what other people did to their friends it's hilarious, their faces are literally spammed to the brim with pimples. (Okay, I know I have no life but still!)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment