Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    19 April 2011

    PHOTO. SPAM. (Sorry uh, all got my face one.)

    I have my English Literature test tomorrow, and my graded assignment is due 2 days later, so I really shouldn't be on blogger now... But oh well, blogging absence is bad for my health.

    Anyway, my life has been utterly boring and tough (Pre-U seminar is getting tough[er] and SO IS DIFFERENTIATION. Math hates me, to the very core. Trigonometry is terrible. Note unintended alliteration.)

    So anyway, be prepared for a photo spam (in case you can't read off the title) Photos all taken in Taipei on the not-so-cold days cause my hands are freezing (though I'm technically not the one photographing but oh well!)

    Pardon the sian face, walked for super long. Oh and I took the Taipei MRT heh.

    IMG_8103

    IMG_8106

    MY DAD'S CUTER THAN YOURS.

    122

    043

    Side note: The ice cream above sucks. Really, it's like ice and all. Japan's one is literally GREEN TEA, super thick and creamy and milky and awesome!

    069

    IMG_8109

    020

    IMG_8107

    065

    031

    I look like Medusa here lol.

    103

    Singapore should be cold so that I can wear all my winterish outfits.

    104

    086

    008

    128
    097

    126
    (Trying to ET)

    Okay, I look very tired in the photos cause the wind is blowing in my face and my eyes dry easily. Then it'll tear. But that's not the point!

    My Dad has heaps of other photos and I shall attempt to scout for those that don't have my face but has got nice scenery so that you people won't be bored of my face plastered all over the place. (weird phrasing nevermind can't be bothered to paraphrase) :D

    Alright! Pulao Tekong pictures coming up soon~ Pretty boats and waves. ("Boring talks and caves" sprouted in my mind at this junction. Oh my gosh, I am addicted to rhymes.)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment