Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    10 April 2011

    NEWSFLASH: Experiment

    From today, (10th April) till the end of this month, I shall not consume any fast food meals. Sounds astonishing and unachievable but I shall try to.

    I've practically been eating them daily (our family don't cook you see, and student meals are cheap anyway.) and I'm afraid that I'll end up having heart problems. (RESOUNDING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!)

    So I shall cease eating them, and see if I feel any better. Like... Perhaps I can sleep earlier? Be less tired (am very easily tired out) and extra attentive during classes. More "information absorbent"? I don't know, it may just work. Besides, I'm gonna eat crazily during the June holidays so I might as well make up to it for now.

    I shall stick to tze char peng or hang around Jurong Point's Kopitiam from today onwards. (: Alright, good bye!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment