Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    08 April 2011

    Fashion Friday: Friggin' Furry Foots. (I know they're boots but I don't wanna spoil the alliteration!)

    IMG_8184

    IMG_8185

    P.S: I DON'T KNOW WHY I CAN'T CHANGE THE COLOUR OF MY WOOORDS. :(

    Boots go well with ANYTHING, and many of us can easily pull it off. (you know how some people look terrible in certain colours? Like... Army green.) You can be all formal, wearing a dress and everything, then top it off with boots and you'll still look stylish. Confidence is key though.

    You can wear a singlet coupled with shorts, then throw on a pair of boots, STILL classic and chic. (depending on the venue though, if you're going to the market.... NOT so chic.... I've seen okay. This heavily make-up-ed women wearing a looooooong dress and carrying some random branded bag. LV I think. By the way LV's design is gross. IMHO.)

    The thing about boots is: Unfortunately, it isn't exactly practical to trot about Singapore in boots. They are really warm and fuzzy when the temperature drops to 10 degrees celcius unexpectedly, but definitely unsuitable for Singapore's predictable weather.

    Anyway, wore the above for 2 days straight upon purchase in one of Taipei's night markets. And it coincidentally matches my jacket. :D

    Surprisingly comfortable (should have bought a size bigger though, since boots should be roomy anyway) but not durable (got it cheap anyway, I wouldn't splurge.)

    Adore the colour combination as while, white and brown goes well, since both are relatively soft colours. (: And they remind of of horses for some reason.

    And by the way, SPORT SHOES DO NOT KEEP YOUR FEET WARM! And just in case you thought that I was wearing some cui shoes, I was wearing Nike's New Balance AND NOOOO IT ISN'T WARM.

    I know there're special boots that act as a wind breaker (super costly, might as well be frozen lol.) but I've always thought that sports shoes were terribly stuffy. That's also the reason why I don't wear sports shoes unless it's a 2.4km run. It's insanely hot beyond words.

    Okay I'm ranting! But seriously, sports shoes were so terribly terrible at keeping my feet warm during the trip lor! Bought 3 pairs of boots, all of which are SUPER ECONOMICAL HEH. Under 18bucks (each. duh.) Don't tell you exact price! Go Taiwan and scout them for yourselves! It's awesome. :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment