Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    09 April 2011

    A Crazy Little Thing Called Love.







    Watched the above thai movie, it's really touching and cliche, in a good way. (: Won't spoil the content for you! If you wanna watch, head to Youtube and google my title with "eng sub" You'll thank me heh.

    For those who are not interested in watching, it's still worthwhile to check out the movie for the guy. He looks quite terrible towards the end though.

    P.S: Thanks Qing Yi for recommending this!

    1 comment:

    1. that movie was so beautiful and aside from that it gives me an inspiration to become strong and to tell to my crush that i love him hihihi!!!!im bulleta from philippines

      ReplyDelete