Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    27 April 2011

    Brownie Wownie

    IMG_9095

    Delicious indeed, although the chocolate can (still) be richer. (: Heh, am off to bed now, next week's going to be hectic and everything.

    Chocolate is sin, but win. And the brownie above has tiny hard chocolate biscuit crumbs within so it's awesome when you bite it heh. k00li0z plus super tasty! :D One should indulge and pamper yourself in days of stress, although the stress is largely self-inflicted.

    By the way... I have realised that ______ that b______ h____ me. How shall I react... :O But I suppose it's largely due to ___ b____ a born _____r. Yeap, I'm right. (:

    Alright then! Good night people and have a beautiful weekend ahead. It IS going to be beautiful (and filled with revision for my 3 tests next week HOPEFULLY!!!!) Friday half day due to sports carnival, then Monday's a public holiday due to an extension of Labour Day or something.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment