Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    02 April 2011

    Ella, Aaron

    I just watched this show called Love Buffet, up till episode 10 (skipped numerous boring parts, read:skipped three quarters of the show. Actually the entire show is sucky. Seriously. And the girl's voice is really annoying but I just kept watching I DON'T KNOW WHY. This is weird.) And I realized this: AND AARON LOOKS LIKE ELLA FROM S.H.E!! Especially the lips they are practically identical! Aaron is like a slimmer version of Ella, with smaller eyes. And a sharper nose. Show you! This is Aaron:

    This is Ella:




    Aiya I cannot find close ups to prove my point and they look drastically different here. They're not identical just because they have short hair, it's the features! They're like siblings. (?)


    Oh, and Aaron reminds me of a certain guy from school. Except that the guy is an uglier and skinnier version I guess. Not ugly-ugly, but yeah. Not as good looking.


    Ending with a giant picture of a colossal jar!

    IMG_8067



    No comments:

    Post a Comment