Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    16 April 2011

    Another visit to the 1st Chou Tou Fu stall in Singapore...

    I don't know the exact venue of this place, but I know it's somewhere near Geylang. (:

    This shop has a pretty interesting history. It got famous due to the numerous complaints filed against them. They used to be situated beside a toilet, and heaps of surrounding stalls started complaining that the Smelly Toufu is way stinky and requested them to move out.

    This was published over the newspapers and generated heaps of customers since it's the ONLY Smelly Toufu stall at that time.

    In the end, it got famous. :D

    It's cool how things backfire, I think. So anyway, pictures of food coming up. Prepare to salivate!

    IMG_8082


    IMG_8084

    IMG_8085

    In case you cant's tell: Fried sotong.

    IMG_8057

    IMG_8058

    IMG_8065

    IMG_8059
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE PIG INTESTINES! Some think it's gross, I mean the thought of it is indeed gross but it tastes awesome what!

    That's also my favourite among the kuay chap series! :D

    IMG_8061

    SHARE: Anyway, there's this application called "Hipstamatic" in the app store. Go download it! Takes super cool polaroidish photos heh. Y'know, those fancy effects type. And there are different films to choose from, different lightings and effects available also. (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment