Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    13 March 2011

    So... I'm flying.

    Hello dearest people!

    I'll be flying to Taiwan from 15th March (early in the morning) till 20th march (midnight)

    This is the first time that I'm dreading a trip, for everyone else will be maximizing their studies by revising during the holidays, but I'll be having fun. And this is, ironically, making me uneasy and a tad unhappy cause I wanted to revise some concepts and stuff. But oh well.

    I'll enjoy myself till I'm back, then have a few hours of sleep before greeting school. Will be back with heaps of pictures! (: So stay tuned eh heh.

    Oh, and Samuel will be helping me to update my blog while I'm away. So yeap, check back!

    Shall feed you guys with a series of vintage shots taken a long time ago when I accompanied Dad to work. (:

    IMG_1301

    Stinks like crap, thank god I'm in the lorry.

    IMG_1302

    IMG_1303

    IMG_1304

    Stainless steel stuff.

    IMG_1305

    IMG_1306
    IMG_1307
    IMG_1308

    IMG_1309

    IMG_1310

    Is the above frangipani? I forgot.

    By the way, I just downloaded Google Chrome and it's A-W-E-S-O-M-E yo. I can't believe I've been using Internet Explorer for so long!

    Hmm... I shall list down my homework below, and perhaps you can benefit from it.

    GP homework (IVLE)
    Math
    Linguistics
    Literature
    Economics

    Today, I shall spam math and read Top Girls. After gaming. Okay bye! (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment