Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    23 March 2011

    The pigeons are watching

    IMG_6016

    IMG_3043

    IMG_6020

    IMG_6024

    IMG_6027
    IMG_8042

    IMG_8041

    IMG_8040




    The Pigeons are watching.


    I slept, napped, dreamt on my bed,
    Beside the looking-glass.
    Birds flew outside, there, out of my window near the shed,
    They peered inside for food, to gain some mass.

    Evil.

    Clouds were gently carried, blown, deviated by the wind,
    Lord of the Wind, deleting my worries, opening my eye.
    The clouds have a dark, darker, and is at its darkest mind,
    Releasing lightning, sounding thunder, waking me face to face with I.

    Fears.

    Wiping my wet forehead,
    Fanning my cheeks.
    I sat up, grabbing a book to read.
    I saw the pigeons, pairs of eyes, stunned a moment, cried "eek."

    Shock.

    They flapped their wings, dispersed, displaced, flew away,
    far, far, all flew away.
    They continued watching me, through sun and moon,
    awaiting the chance to consume.

    Loneliness.

    I lay awake, tossed and turned, sweaty and sleepless.
    Insomnia disturbs, nevertheless.
    Only pigs sweat, humans perspire.
    Now, I shall retire.

    Die.

    Peace. Rest. Death. Freedom.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment