Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    04 March 2011

    My 17th birthday

    As promised, I shall reveal 17 (hopefully) interesting things that you do not know about myself. Alright, here goes.

    #1. I check my e-mail at least 2 or 3 times a day. (unless my dad doesn't on the internet or I'm unwell.)

    #2. I hate feet-draggers.

    #3. I hate it when my skirt goes up to my waist, cause it looks short, especially at the back. But that's because I've got a butt. (girls should know what I'm talking about)

    #4. I used to spam play Soldier Front, Wolf Team and other guyish games.

    #5. I don't wear earrings because I don't have earring holes.

    #6. I actually like the idea of being a teacher.

    #7. I have 2 huge wardrobes stuffed with clothes but only wear the same old casual ones.

    #8. I really want to be a doctor, a surgeon to be exact. Not because of the money involved, but because I want to save and change lives. Sadly, I don't like Chemistry.

    #9. I think Mr Koh is really cool.

    #10. I like polka dotted stuff that's brightly coloured.

    #11. I am really tired now cause it's 11.30pm and I just had a fun day out bowling and camping at Cong Yu's place.

    #12. I bowl pretty well.

    #13. I love the smell of Traditional Chinese medicine.

    #14. I don't sweat easily.

    #15. I felt as though I'm 14 until last year. I still can't believe that I'm 17 and a few years down the road I'll be putting on make-up and working ugh make-up is troublesome but a necessity to stay presentable during work. Kind of a respect I suppose.

    #16. I love my Dad more than anything else in this world.

    #17. I think poly would be more useful but I would still choose JC over it.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment