Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    13 March 2011

    Love, love, love.

    Real love is all about...


    IMG_8052

    Making breakfast,
    to fill an empty tummy.
    Knowing best,
    that someone always wakes up late and hungry.

    IMG_6015

    IMG_2021

    Communication,
    Able to have a heart to heart chat.
    Truthful about emotions,
    Unlike a hypocritical fat rat.

    IMG_1344

    To find joy and serene,
    in sharing a tiny scoop of ice cream.
    To stop for eons,
    just so the other gets more.

    IMG_1174

    Delivering ice cream in the middle of the night,
    Surprising, someone.
    At first came shock, pleasantly all right.
    Guilt sets in, then appreciation for the one.

    Smiles on both faces,
    Happiness written across pages.

    IMG_1165

    Creating this from nothing,
    Poking holes with needles according to the night sky.
    Hands are soring,
    But still anticipate endlessly.
    Taping and fixing,
    Done already.

    Sitting down,
    Admiring the work.
    Everything around is slown,
    Awed, satisfied, and I'm ending with fork.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment