Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    20 March 2011

    FLYING BACK TONIGHT! (:

    I'm currently waiting for the bus to drive us to the airport, and then I'll wait even longer for the plane to fly us back to Sunny Singapore. (:

    Over the past 6 days in Taiwan, I've watched the news (scared mah, radiation and earthquake and stuff) ate a truckload of food (no joke, they're wicked awesome and sinful) went to the hot spring etc. I have discovered numerous stuff here, but I'm just gonna jote down the more interesting ones.

    #1. Taiwan mozzies can bite through tights, either that or they attack swiftly while you're in the loo.

    #2. I've killed 2 humongous mozzies YAYE GO ME!

    #3. My Mum just hit, OH MY DAD JUST HIT 1 TOO. OMG MY PARENTS JUST HIT 2 JUST NOW.

    #4. The weather changes are crazy, 2 days ago it was crazy 10 degrees celsius, and today's 21 or more. Think it's 25 lor.

    #5. Bought heaps of magic stuff here, spent about... 100bucks?

    TGTGTGTGTGTG

    Okay that's about all, for the interesting stuff.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment