Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    14 March 2011

    Flyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.

    IMG_2006

    IMG_2014

    IMG_2013

    Why do I look so short here. (=.=)

    By the way, Dad will be bringing his laptop over to Taiwan and I'll hopefully have access to free wifi. If so, then I shall update my blog from there. Will bring my cable over to transfer photos! (:

    IMG_3042
    Alright, I'll be taking off at around... 6 or 7am tomorrow. Hope that there isn't any earthquake as a result of the one from Japan, which was indeed devastating. There's a Facebook page that's supporting the victims of the disaster via a pay per click system. I don't know how valid that is, but it's worth a shot.

    God bless.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment