Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    15 March 2011

    First Term Economics Test Results

    I have finally gotten back my economics results! Yaye! I got 23/50, that is a magnificent E!
    E for Excellent! Or Effed up. I dunno. Whichever you choose I guess... But. Here is the ironic thing... I am a guest blogger. Yes that is right. I have been paid (in more ways than money I can assure you, heh heh). I'm someone else. Not Vanessa. Vanessa, if you're overseas and you are reading this, then READ THIS! You scored 36/50, one of the highest in the level. Yes! There are like only less than 7 or 8 people scoring above 40/50 if I'm not wrong.

    You scored 72, yes thats right, its a straight A! Congratulations!

    On a sadder note, she went to Taiwan... And she won't be around for the whole week. My phone's been silent the whole day. This feels weird. Very weird.

    YAYE!

    Secret Message!
    I know you'll probably be reading this in Taiwan or something. Anyway I hope you're having a good time, I think when you return to Singapore, my cooking will become an inferior good to you after all the Taiwan delicacies that you're contributing to your weight lol.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment