Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    05 March 2011

    Cute fluffy toys.

    Girls will adore this post.

    I recognize a couple of features that attribute to a thing's level of cuteness. And it all sums up to one thing: SOMETHING MUST BE OUT OF PROPORTION.

    I'm serious! A toy is cute if:

    1. Head is bigger than the body (argueably Power Puff Girls)
    2. Eyes occupy half if their heads (Baby Looney Tunes)
    3. Tiny everything with super colossal feets (I don't know the name of if but there's this giraffee toy that my cousin has and it's real adorable.)

    SEE SEE SEE?! You gotta have something out of proportion to be cute. For guys, girls with huge boobs are cute. See see see?! It's all about proportions I tell you.

    Okay so anyway I was at Vivo City the other day and there's this shop selling heaps of overpriced and cute stuff. Go check it out if you wish, it's opposite Vivo Golden Village. (:

    IMG_2015

    IMG_2017

    IMG_2018

    IMG_2019

    IMG_2020

    IMG_2021
    IMG_2022
    Winnie the Pooh looks way better as a soft toy. The real one is just a fat bear. So you see, you gotta distort the head and magnify the eyes, then it looks cute already! Add 2 dots on its cheeks and it's blushing.

    IMG_2023

    IMG_2025
    Eyes and nose look the same. Also cute.

    Alright, I shall end this post and start on my General Paper essay. OH AND THERE'S FINDING NEMO ON CHANNEL 5 TONIGHT GO WATCH GO WATCH! It's my favourite movie ever, followed by The Incredibles.

    (There should be a part 2 for the later, since it ends with the discovery of Jack-Jack's powers. Kung Fu Panda is pretty lame and it has a part II so why not The Incredibles?!?!?!?!?!)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment