Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    22 March 2011

    Continuation!

    Flickr is not working and I can't seem to be able to access it for some unknown reason. Hence I can't upload any photos here. So I'm just gonna place 3 grass type pokemon as follows:


    English: Sudowoodo
    Japanese: Usokkie
    German: Mogelbaum
    French: Simularbre

    Pokemon Gold
    Although it always pretends to be a tree, its composition appears to be closer to a rock than a plant.

    Pokemon Silver
    It disguises itself as a tree to avoid attack. It hates water, so it will disappear if it starts raining.

    Pokemon Crystal
    If a tree branch shakes when there is no wind, it's a SUDOWOODO, not a tree. It hides from the rain.

    Pokemon Ruby
    SUDOWOODO camouflages itself as a tree to avoid being attacked by enemies. However, because the forelegs remain green throughout the year, the Pokemon is easily identified as a fake during the winter.

    Pokemon Type: Rock
    Egg Type: Mineral
    Height: 1.2 m / 3' 11"
    Weight: 38.0 kg / 83.8 lbs.
    Male: 50%
    Female: 50%



    English: Chikorita
    Japanese: Chicorita
    German: Endivie
    French: Germignon

    Pokemon Gold
    A sweet aroma gently wafts from the leaf on its head. It is docile and loves to soak up the sun's rays.

    Pokemon Silver
    Its pleasantly aromatic leaves have the ability to check the humidity and temperature.

    Pokemon Crystal
    It loves to bask in the sunlight. It uses the leaf on its head to seek out warm places.

    Pokemon Ruby
    In battle, CHIKORITA waves its leaf around to keep the foe at bay. However, a sweet fragrance also wafts from the leaf, becalming the battling Pokemon and creating a cozy, friendly atmosphere all around.


    Pokemon Type: Grass
    Egg Type: Monster / Plant
    Height: 0.9 m / 2' 11"
    Weight: 6.4 kg / 14.1 lbs.
    Male: 87.50%
    Female: 12.50%

    Battle effect When HP is below 1/3rd, Grass's power increases to 1.5 times.


    English: Bulbasaur
    Japanese: Fushigidane
    German: Bisasam
    French: Bulbizarre

    Pokemon Red/Blue
    A strange seed was planted on its back at birth. The plant sprouts and grows with this Pokemon.

    Pokemon Yellow
    It can go for days without eating a single morsel. In the bulb on its back, it stores energy.

    Pokemon Gold
    The seed on its back is filled with nutrients. The seed grows steadily larger as its body grows.

    Pokemon Silver
    It carries a seed on its back right from birth. As it grows older, the seed also grows larger.

    Pokemon Crystal
    While it is young, it uses the nutrients that are stored in the seeds on its back in order to grow.

    Pokemon Ruby
    BULBASAUR can be seen napping in bright sunlight. There is a seed on its back. By soaking up the sun's rays, the seed grows progressively larger.


    Pokemon Type: Grass / Poison
    Egg Type: Monster / Plant
    Height: 0.7 m / 2' 04"
    Weight: 6.9 kg / 15.2 lbs.
    Male: 87.50%
    Female: 12.50%

    Okay, that was random.

    Apologies for the abrupt ending in the post below. The bus came halfway so I just typed "GTGGTGTGTGGTGTGTG" and zoomed away. Allow me to edit and continue, here goes:

    Over the past 6 days in Taiwan, I've watched the news (scared mah, radiation and earthquake and stuff. But fret not I'm not contaminated for the wind is blowing the radiation to US, which is directly opposite Taiwan.) ate a truckload of food (no joke, they're wicked awesome and sinful) went to the hot spring etc.

    I have discovered numerous stuff here, but I'm just gonna jote down the (slightly) more interesting ones.

    #1. Taiwan mozzies can bite through tights, either that or they attack swiftly while you're in the loo.

    #2. I've killed 2 humongous mozzies YAYE GO ME!

    #3. My Mum just hit one, OH MY DAD JUST HIT 1 TOO. OMG MY PARENTS JUST HIT 2 JUST NOW.

    #4. The weather changes are crazy, 2 days ago it was crazy 10 degrees celsius, and today's 28.

    #5. Bought heaps of magic stuff here, spent about... 100bucks? And the tricks are those professional types REALLY REALLY!

    #6. Smelly Toufu is DAMN SMELLY.

    #7. You can buy a lot of clothes that are pretty and within budget. I did.

    #8. Everyone that I met on the trip says I look like I'm 14, prolly due to me not putting on make up and being kinda jumpy.

    #9. I learnt that Luo Zhi Xiang was in Taiwan performing while I was there cause an aunty told me that she and her daughter went to watch it, and that he is, I quote "HEN SHUAI!" (x infinity)

    Oh and today, I double, triple confirmed my annoyance for those who do not respect my privacy. Please do not touch my stuff without permission thank you very much.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment