Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    26 March 2011

    (belated) Fashion Friday: Laces and, ahem, gems.

    IMG_3046

    IMG_3067

    Am not a huge fan of laces (especially stockings with a lacey, flowery design. I never understood why flora prints were into fashion, and some vintage stuff simply doubles one's age when worn) I'm selective when it comes to floral prints anyway (digressing), there's one which I scouted in one of Taipei's nightmarkets. The flowers are really tiny and printed sparingly, so it looks younger.

    I am, afterall, 17.

    Side tracking once more! Bought quite a lot of clothes in Taipei, I shall clear my old kiddish clothes in time to come, need space.


    IMG_3048

    IMG_3052

    The beads are pretty cool and it reminds me of the eye of something from Lord of the Rings. Watched half an episode of the whole collection only, the part whereby trees came to their rescue. Never fancied that series.

    I've always adored shoes in bright colours, or any accessory/clothes for that matter. it makes me feel cheerful. I like white clothes the best, it's bright and has this... Clean feeling attached (not making sense I know) but it'll turn yellowish with time so I limit my purchases that are white.

    Today's post doesn't seem to adhere to the topics and I apologise for Dad's back with lunch and I am hungry. :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment