Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    09 February 2011

    Valentine's is dawning.

    IMG_1088




    IMG_1087




    IMG_1086

    Saw these in "Jusco" in Johor Bahru. Quite cute but really overpriced.

    I've never believed in receiving flowers for it is kind of stupid. Feels as though it's trying to tell me that "Our relationship will wilt soon, just like the flower." Y'know that kind of thing? :P I'm weird, once again.

    So anyway, hurry prepare Valentine's gifts now okay! For your loved ones, friends and family! (: Stay away from seemingly unsincere chocolates, flowers, and decorations. Buy something meaningful and not pricy (read: NO MACAROONS) to save your pocket. (:

    Oh, and this is kinda late but still...

    HOW MUCH DID Y'ALL RECIEVE FOR YOUR ANG PAAAAO MONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH?! :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment