Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    06 February 2011

    The sad truth is that innocence is often tantamount to stupidity.

    IMG_1158

    IMG_1159
    IMG_1160
    IMG_1151

    I see that my bow hairband has pretty intricate designs.

    IMG_1162

    IMG_1084

    IMG_1095

    IMG_1093


    IMG_1137

    All these random photos shall be there for you for a couple of days while I attend school and settle my homework. (:

    SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE:

    Do drop in suggestions (if any) for Fashion Friday posts to my e-mail! (: (lookie side bar) or if you have a wicked camera (read: DSLR) or crazy photoshopping skills and is keen on doing a photoshoot for the next Fashion Friday post, do contact me as well! (: Even better if you have your own wardrobe of pretty clothes to be shot!

    Don't be shy people. (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment