Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    05 February 2011

    Japanese food.

    IMG_1036

    IMG_1055

    IMG_1058

    IMG_1046

    IMG_1047
    Kiwi milkshake is THE BOMB. It's awesome maximum! Pity if you're allergic to kiwi, YES there are people who are allergic to kiwi. I know of 2.

    IMG_1050

    IMG_1051

    IMG_1052


    IMG_1040

    IMG_1041

    IMG_1031
    Anyway, it seems like everyone has tried macaroons at least once, except for me. I've heard numerous comments that they're too sweet and stuff. So, are they nice?

    They look really pretty to be edible! I imagine my stomach and intestines to be coloured if I were to eat them. Anyway, the main deterring factor is the fact that IT'S EXTREMELY OVERPRICED. Really. 1 for around $1.80 or so? Crazyness.

    Anyway, I like Wu Zhong Xian, I think he behaves like my daddeh and is more humorous than him hee. :D

    Okay bai! Happy Chinese New Year! (a little late, so follow me on Twitter or befriend me on Facebook for daily update spams! Lookie the side bar on the RHS!)

    Hereby wishing all teens HONG BAO DUO DUO! And for the girls to be pretty, guys to grow muscles, and everyone to be healthy! For aunties and uncles, good luck with 4D and toto!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment