Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    12 February 2011

    Half melted nomnoms

    IMG_1173




    IMG_1174

    This thing above came from heaven. SUPER NICE AND SWEET AND CHEWY YET CRISPY! Go buy go buy go buy! Haagen Dazs should totally sponsor me for spazzing over it all day long.

    HELLO EVERYBODY, I AM VERY EXCITED NOW! :D TODAY SHALL BE A FUN DAY!

    AM WAITING FOR DAD TO COME HOME WITH BREAKFAST. THEN AT 10AM I'LL HEAD TO SCHOOL FOR AN AUDITION/INTERVIEW. AFTERWHICH I'LL BUS DOWN TO SAM'S PLACE TO BAKE COOKIES FOR OUR CLOSE FRIENDS AND OURSELVES. (Don't ask cookies from me okay, am only giving to our close friends cause no money to bake more lol. There's always next year, sorry folks! :P)

    AND THEN COMES THE BEST PART:

    SPAM LAGSANA AND SHARE 5 TUBS OF HAAGEN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZS!

    I am officially starving, and am a greedy fat pig. Okay la, I don't hang out anymore due to the workload and the late dismissal. So am really looking forward to today! :D

    OKAY BAI BAI BAI BAI BAI BAI BAI.

    SORRY I AM EXTREMELY VULNERABLE TO HAAGEN DAZS LAY'S AND KINDER BUENO.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment