Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    18 February 2011

    Fashion Friday: Same design, different colours (VS) Different designs, same colour

    Above: solestruckcomsenso womens' shoes


    I was just thinking about this... Given strictly the 2 choices below, would you rather:

    (a) Get shoes of the same design, but in all sorts of colours.

    (b) Get shoes of different designs, but all in the same colour. (same shade as well, so you can't get like baby pink, then hot pink, and reddish pink that kind.)

    Bearing in mind that it would be a permanent thing, and that you cannot swop with your friends and stuff like that. It's quite a hard choice isn't it?

    The thing with colours is that once you wear something of a certain colour, in that particular shade but with a slight variation of designs, people don't really notice it. It isn't obvious you see. Just like how racism often talks about colour, cause it's the most obvious and direct thing. (I caught the General Paper fever)

    Whereas the same designs would bore you, it's like you're wearing the same uniform except in different colours. It's dull.

    So anyway, I'm guessing that most would choose (b), but still, a poll does no harm.


    Would you rather get shoes of...
    the same design, but in different colours.
    a different design, but in the same colour.

    What's your take?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment