Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    25 February 2011

    Fashion Friday: Rings

    Rings have evolved over the years, I would say. But I shall not go on about it's history. Oh, and why do girls like diamond rings?


    Anyway, I checked out on a couple of rings and compiled a list for you people. Enjoy. (:


    Thick rings tend to restrict your blood flow and are really uncomfortable. (Since loose ones or just-fitting ones will fall off?) But there's always this personal touch to it when words are reflected on them.


    I know of this shop which allows you to engrave (they do the engraving of course) your name on the ring/necklace itself. Crazily overpriced though.


    I actually really like double rings, though it seems really uncomfy. Still, I'm gonna scout for pretty rings during my Taiwan trip. (:


    Which reminds me, I should really get a camera...





    Gold rings, or slightly blinged ones are gorgeous and simple.

    The concept of peace and love down to a simple symbol.


    Chain rings look a tad bulky and will only go with simple outfits, acting as some sort of a highlight.

    This, my dear readers, will restrict your blood flow.


    Personally, I don't wear any rings cause they'll leave a mark on my fat finger. I lost the ring that he gave to me twice, YES TWICE. And I lost the necklace he gave me as well. (Guilt-stricken) I just tend to lose such things with the exception of bracelets cause they dangle around my hands which are moving all the time.

    ( Sorry... :{ )

    So yes, rings are not exactly for me but I'll get a couple of them at Taiwan's night market anyway, along with clothes and other accessories. (: Afterall, it'll be a break from all the school work. Then I gotta re-do and re-revise (lol) everything when I come back in Singapore. Cause I'll prolly forget everything uh. It's stupid to bring my homework there also so yeah... Ugh.
    Alright, I'm done with today's post! I'm gonna enjoy what's left of Friday so as to recharge myself for... The homework spam...! And I'm gonna finish reading Wide Sargasso Sea by tonight, and start on Top Girls tomorrow. (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment