Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    11 February 2011

    Fashion Friday: Colossal (knitted) Cowls


    Images via Greeneyed


    I'm kinda sad that the cool season in Singapore wore off already! :( Yes, I know, Singapore has a tropical climate all year round, but December and January have always been awfully breezy (espcially in the night) and cooling. It can be pretty unbearable for girls at times, (I get freezing fingers) but it's still nice!

    Cowls are warm and fuzzy, plus they complete any plain outfits. (: A pity that you can't don them in Singapore.

    Also, if you're coughflatchestedcoughdon'tsayI'mmeancough it acts as a cover up as well. People focus on the cowl and assumes that your assets are not visible, you get the drift. So yes, cowls are also good for covering flaws. (:

    I wanted to learn knitting since last year (or was it 2 years ago?) if I did so I would have knitted this, IN BRIGHT ORANGE or LIME GREEN, for my trip this March... Hmm...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment