Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    04 February 2011

    Fashion Friday: Bonadrag

    There are heaps of online boutiques available today, but truth to be told, I've never purchased anything from an online shop because I just don't trust online transactions. Traditional, yes.


    So anyway, Bonadrag caught my attention a while back. It's not my favourite, but pretty interesting. The jewelry designs are all pretty crazy, skulls and everything so it really isn't my type.


    But the dresses are kinda nice (once again, not entirely my type, but still, I figured out that most of you girls would like it.) So I'm sharing a couple of more-wearable-in-Singapore and nice pieces with you. By the way they are pretty expensive so it's not within my league, I would say that it's not worthwhile to spend so much on them. But anyway, just sharing. (:


    P.S: Not an advertorial by the way, anyway in case you have yet to realise there'll always be an "Advertorial" at the top left if the post, is well, as advert.


    The above is my favourite from all of them, looks cute but you'll prolly get heatstroke if you wear them in Singapore.

    Side note: I SAW THIS REALLY NICE (don't know how to describe) CARDIGAN-LIKE + SHOAL-LIKE THINGY AT BUGIS! It's like the above but cut off from the boobs onwards. meaning you just lap the thing over your shoulders.

    Wanted to go around Bugis first to take a look and see if there's any shop selling it at a cheaper price. The lowest is at $15, but then it was too late so we didn't back track to that shop.

    Now I'm happy that I didn't buy it cause there wouldn't be many chances to wear it in Singapore, so I saved $15. :D





    First one on the left reminds me of a beautifully wrapped up mummy. (Material: silk, HURRAY! Chiffon is awesome as well, a cheaper form of silk.) The back's way too plain though. To check out the dress's 360, click here.


    Crazy heels that I'll never wear for fear of abrasion. Plus, there's a 70% chance that I'll trip. I value comfort and it accounts for over one third of my shoe selection.
    Another reason why I don't wear heels is this: I have this crazy thought that say... What if there's a bad guy chasing after me? Chasing as in, trying to kill me and running after me. Then I gotta run like the wind right? HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO RUN IN THESE YOU TELL ME?

    Plus it'll take time to remove thes painful-looking shoes.
    Okay, I'm weird and paranoid la, I know. Just a thought.

    I suggest you don't don these in Singapore, people will say that you're "Acting cool". But looks lovely nonetheles!

    Oh by the way, the above is $1725. Should be USD, not sure. See what I mean when I say they're expensive?


    Just in case you wanna view their other stuff, click here for their online boutique. (: Photos taken off their website and BleachBlack. (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment